Saturday, December 10, 2005

The UK Part 3

Is it possible to have fun in the UK?




This is Croyde on Easter weekend. The water temperature was 5 degrees and the waves were double overhead. There were no sets that day... just wave after wave after wave. I took this picture after actually failing to paddle out. The shame of it!

5 degrees in the water means 5 mm wetsuits complete with hoodies, gloves and booties. We looked like a bunch of gimps. That's Diego, me then Alex (left to right).



We went back to Croyde in the summer when the waves were smaller and I fell in love with longboarding. I look 60 in a wetsuit anyways so it makes sense. Between surfing we would collect mussels from the rocks for cooking in a cheap white wine sauce. Oh Jesus.


This is in Wales. We spent the morning climbing up the cliff and the afternoon jumping off of it. I'm loving my stance in this shot. Beautiful.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home