Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thailand

I'll start this first attempt at blogging by dumping a seletion of Thailand photos here.

Mum, I imagine that you will be the only one remotely interested in this site.

Alex, feel free to edit the page (I think that's how this blogging stuff works) or add insulting comments at the very least.

The first picture is of us (Dave, myself and Steve) post a long motorbike ride across Koh Lanta (Island). The picture is tiny so you can't see just how bloodied Steve's leg is. We all came off the bikes at some point.

Second picture is of us in a Tuk Tuk (version of) on Koh Lanta. The driver of the thing thought that Steve was famous local singer 'Taxi' although how that is possible is anybody's guess.

Picture 3 is of the elephant that very nearly prompted my getting an elephant tattoo. Thankfully THAT never happened.

Let's not comment too much on picture 4. I was pretty proud of that climb though (if not of the Soul Glo hair cut).

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

You suck and so does your webpage. How does this posting work?

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home