Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ecuador & The Galapagos

Today I'm just going to post some photos of a two month trip I took to Ecuador back in 2002.

Picture 1 is of a particularly lovely rope bridge near Banos...






This picture is of a fella I met while sailing around the Galapagos Islands for a week. I am proud of the photo but it would be wonderful if it was of somebody else.
This shot is of the boat we were on for a week there. I felt like Darwin himself and actually read a book about Boobies. God.
I took this photo on the bus to Jatun Sacha Reserve in the Amazon basin. Brilliant. I'm just waiting for the call from National Geographic! (a Gavin comment?)
Here is the view from the rickety, 30m high bird tower at the Jatun Sacha Reserve. It was 5 in the morning and you can see a volcano off in the distance.
And, because I am tiring of this now, here is a final photo of Nino who worked with us at Titos Santos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home